Sunday, November 26, 2006

The HR executive's Love Letter!

hi,
very good morning!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

|----------------------------------------------------------------------|
|The HR executive's Love Letter!
|
|
|
|Dearest Ms Juliet,
|
|
|
|I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you
|
|since the 14th of October (Sunday). With reference to the meeting
held|
|between us on the 27th of July at 1500 hrs, I would like to present
|
|myself as a prospective lover.
|
|
|
|Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months
and|
|depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon
|
|completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training
|
|and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover
|
|to spouse.
|
|
|
|The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be
|
|shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might
|
|take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded
|
|enough to be taken care of, on your expense account.
|
|
|
|I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this
|
|letter, failing which, this offer would be canceled without further
|
|notice and I shall be considering someone else. I would be happy, if
|
|you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to
|
|take up this offer.
|
|
|
|Thanking you in anticipation,
|
|
|
|Yours sincerely,
|
|( HR Executive )

0 comments: